Monday 16 May 2016

besides being a blogger,i am a poet..i have read and written so many poems.
i came across this poem and it blessed me,i hope it blesses you too.


 DAWN ARISES.

The darkness breathes in soft cascade
until there peeks a light
along horizon,s misty view
I contrast to the night
with fingertips of reds and goods
the dawn is creeping out and colours hit the earthen stage
as daylight starts to sprout.


I hear a rustle in the trees
Some twittering and more
As nature wakes in tandem with
dawn opening its door,
The suddenly the light cascades
with her regalia dress 
across the land night's blanket lifts 
revealing days finesse.


Across the sky more changes come
unmasking skies of blue
and down below there,s verdant
beneath the melting dew
the subtitles of dawn are shifting like a symphony
the prelude has now moved on to
a dancing rhapsody


A sense of peace pervades the stage
in visible caress
as colour waves with vivid smiles
unbuttoning nights dress
But still the token moon is there
I see her fade away
And watch as nature's boldness flairs
while coming out to play


My eyes have seen a palette of
the many shades of drawn
I watch the stars becoming blind
And know where they have gone.
The fan of dawn has blessed the day
and spread across the sky
with brushstrokes from a feathered tip
I'm left holding a sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment